Our Current Projects Include:
- Design and implementation of a haptic breathing pacer (HBP)
- Explore placement, pattern, and personalization of a HBP
- Conduct efficacy testing of a HBP
- Investigate the role of individual differences in HBP
- Investigate the use of HBP for youth diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Interested in participating?
Are you interested in being part of the design process of a new wearable?
We are investigating potentials of a personalized wearable to induce a calming effect.
Take this survey to find out whether you are eligible to participate in our study.